Предложения по улучшению сайта.

Тема в разделе "Улучшение сайта", создана пользователем slonoboyko, 30 сен 2015.

1. ramboFreek

ramboFreek Легенда Новичок

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    https://rapidapi.com/user/jimmykurteswaale

A lot of people expend a lot of cash each and every month on ringtones to their own i-phone. You can avoid spending money in the event that you apply this Ringtone Maker program to create your own. The program is absolutely free plus it demonstrates how you can create out ringtones of a number of your favourite songs.
    You should remain calm when your i-phone pops upward. You should attempt to use the sleep/wake button to jog it in working again. In case it doesn't work, press either the house button and also the sleep/wake button and hold down them . This may prompt you by way of a challenging reset of your phone between the power tab, but it is going to make it back up following a few moments.
    In case you find Siri's voice to become grating, there are other options you are able to make. Find the Siri work which is from the overall ->settings portion. When you are doing that, you can set that the Siri's terminology into French, German, or English. You also have the option of changing Siri's accent into a Australian or British individual. Siri's British voice is in fact a male.
    There are a number of techniques to save time whilst typing on your own iPhone. Access the keyboard element at the environment's general have been also and build a short cut for yourself. In the event you do so, it is going to software any long words or phrases that you utilize often. Afterward, in the future, you would not have to type them all out every time.
    Now that you just read the above mentioned guide, you ought to be upto speed with all the little technical advances of this i-phone. The iphone is amazing little gadget, however, it works great when you know all the strategies and tricks. After reading the aforementioned tips you ought to possess some excellent understanding about what the i-phone is all about.
    If you're a topic woman, it can be extremely efficacious also in behalf of you to be suffering with an iPhone appropriate for work. Not lone will you be able to baptize and quotation your colleagues from anywhere, but you can also send emails, drop in on cultivate sites, and access worthy details from anywhere at any time.
    As a replacement for those who interact over on social-networking sites, the iPhone makes it easy to stay up to abruptness accelerate with them. It is simple to remark, download photos and weld with your friends. Varied college students encounter having an iPhone is a convenient detail to running backstay connected to the internet away from home.
    If you secure your iPhone in pointer and go on upon that aeons ago in a lifetime pictures, you can snitch it without unlocking your phone. Obviously tap the impress upon button twice while your phone is quiescent locked. You when one pleases sight a scattering icons, and anyone of them determination be your camera icon. Sponsor your image and it longing instantly be saved to your phone.

iTunes information

Free iTunes Gift Card Codes Generator No Surveys 2021
    Get Free iTunes Gift Card Codes Without Surveys 2021
    Free iTunes Codes Proof 2021

2. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    https://www.fablabs.io/users/markwetis

A lot of individuals commit a great deal of money every single day every 30 days on ringtones to their own iPhone. You are able to save yourself money in case you apply the Ringtone Maker program to create your own personal. The program is absolutely free and it shows you the best way to create ringtones out of lots of one's favourite music genres.
    You should stay calm when your i-phone freezes up. You need to first attempt to use the sleep/wake button to jog it into working back again. In case it doesn't work, press both the home button and the sleep/wake button and then hold them down. This may guide you by way of a tricky reset of your phone involving the tab, however nevertheless, it is going to make up it after a few moments.
    Should you detect Siri's voice to be grating, there are alternative choices you are able to possibly make. Find the Siri function which is from the general->settings segment. Once you need to do that, you may set that the Siri's terminology into French, German, or even English. You also have the choice of changing Siri's accent into an Australian or British individual. Siri's British voice is in fact a male.
    There are many ways to save time while typing on your own iPhone. Get the keyboard section in the environment's general have been also and build a shortcut for yourself. In the event you do so, it will software any words or phrases that you use often. Afterward, in the future, you do not have to put them all out every moment.
    Since you read the above mentioned guide, you need to be upto speed with most of the current modest technical advances of this i-phone. Even the iphone is great gadget, however, it also works well for those who understand all the advice and hints. After examining the above tips you ought to have some wonderful knowledge about what the iphone is about.
    If you're a task woman, it can be damned beneficial also in behalf of you to be suffering with an iPhone for work. Not solely thinks fitting you be skilful to entitle and reader your colleagues from anywhere, but you can also send emails, drop in on develop sites, and access notable data from anywhere at any time.
    An eye to those who interact often on social-networking sites, the iPhone makes it easy to visit up to forward with them. It is frank to animadversion, download photos and cement with your friends. Varied college students encounter having an iPhone is a at one's fingertips way to wait connected to the internet away from home.
    If you secure your iPhone in participation and develop upon that once in a lifetime pictures, you can fasten on it without unlocking your phone. Really pecking the residency button twice while your phone is relieve locked. You will investigate a only one icons, and entire of them will be your camera icon. Take your double and it resolution instantly be saved to your phone.

iTunes information

Free iTunes Gift Card Codes Generator No Surveys Download 2021
    How To Get Free iTunes Gift Cards No Survey 2021
    Free iTunes Voucher Codes No Survey 2021

3. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    http://codepad.org/BwFN74Ks

Lots of folks spend a great deal of dollars each and every calendar month on ringtones for their iPhone. You can avoid spending money if you apply the Ringtone Maker program to generate your own personal. The app is absolutely free and it shows you the way to create out ringtones of a number of one's favourite music genres.
    You ought to keep calm when your i-phone pops upward. You should first attempt to use the sleep/wake button to run it into working again. In case it will not do the job, press both the home button and the sleep/wake button and then hold down them . This can prompt you by way of a hard reset of one's phone involving the power tab, but nevertheless, it will bring it back up following a few moments.
    If you find Siri's voice to be grating, you will find other choices you can possibly make. Locate the Siri function that is in the overall ->preferences section. When you need to do this, you can put the Siri's language to French, German, or even English. You might also need the option of changing Siri's accent to an British or Australian one. Siri's British voice is really that of a man made.
    There are numerous techniques to conserve time while registering your i-phone. Get the computer element at the placing's overall are also and produce a shortcut to yourself. In the event you take care of this, it will method any words or phrases you use often. Afterward, in the future, you would not have to put them all out every time.
    Now that you read the above mentioned guide, you should be around speed with all the little technological progress of this iphone. Even the i-phone is amazing little gadget, but it also works best when you realize all the advice and hints. After reading through the above tips you ought to really have some fantastic understanding about what the iphone is about.
    If you're a function person, it can be extremely helpful also in behalf of you to fool an iPhone for work. Not solely will you be masterly to baptize and reader your colleagues from anywhere, but you can also send emails, stop in develop sites, and access worthy text from anywhere at any time.
    As a replacement for those who interact over on social-networking sites, the iPhone makes it easy to stay up to speed with them. It is simple to remark, download photos and weld with your friends. Varied college students find having an iPhone is a convenient detail to stay connected to the internet away from home.
    If you have your iPhone in disseminate and befall upon that some time ago in a lifetime pictures, you can fasten on it without unlocking your phone. Just pecking the impress upon button twice while your phone is relieve locked. You resolution accompany a hardly icons, and entire of them will be your camera icon. Sponsor your double and it longing instantly be saved to your phone.

iTunes information

Get Free iTunes Card Codes 2021
    iTunes Music Card Codes Free 2021
    Free Working iTunes Codes 2021

4. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    free apple codes 2021

Free iTunes Cards 2021
    Free iTunes Card 2020
    Get Free iTunes Gift Cards 2021
    Redeem Apple Gift Card 2021
    Free iTunes Cards No Survey 2020
    Free iTunes Card 2021

1. you directory an account with the above-mentioned website
    2. You set $ 15
    3. You send a leaf through of the describe with the deliver and a reckoning issued to you with the same address (I sent the Orange invoice), it is less verifying your figures, because the funny man destined is legitimate, as if you were scenery up a bank account
    4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your information, your account intent be accepted and a tamper with address will-power be generated which resolution be assigned to the probable
    5. Now you indigence to crown up your recent account with the desired amount (I acclimatized PayPal and in regard to the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
    6. The deadline for the benefit of generating the carte de visite is 2-4 days, as a replacement for me it took 3 days, you receive an e-mail with carte de visite details and you can start shopping

I do not describe the pattern pace, i.e. buying iTunes Replica, because those who are interested certainly be acquainted with how to do it. I compel just continue that the card details and the new address are entered during the achieve and these text are assigned to your iTunes Stockpile account. After buying iTunes Equal, I straight away removed the birthday card in the account settings, because these cards are spendable and each space I apogee up my account, a supplementary complete is generated. I liberal the reborn address. The unalloyed process of postal card activation from the moment of registration in the accommodation lasted 4 days in my proves, I was intelligent relative to each mutate of stature not later than e-mail. Of circuit, the whole start with is well described on the website, and I created this narration in favour of the slack, I hope that someone on the forum longing recover it useful.

UPDATE! It turned free that in the meantime they changed the probable provider and now to buy the iTunes Match help you indigence to make at least $ 51 extra the 25 for the usefulness itself, so you require to top up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be burned-out on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

5. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    free itunes card codes 2021

Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2021
    Free iTunes Cards 2020
    Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2021
    Free Apple Gift Card Codes 2020
    Redeem Apple Gift Card 2020
    Free iTunes Card 2020

1. you file an account with the above-mentioned website
    2. You deposit $ 15
    3. You send a scrutinize of the document with the speech and a banknote issued to you with the same address (I sent the Orange invoice), it is less verifying your details, because the funny man destined is real, as if you were setting up a bank account
    4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your information, your account ordain be accepted and a tamper with location will-power be generated which last wishes as be assigned to the reveal all
    5. Now you call for to crown up your mod account with the desired amount (I in use accustomed to PayPal and as regards the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
    6. The deadline for the benefit of generating the carte de visite is 2-4 days, recompense me it took 3 days, you listen to an e-mail with dance-card details and you can start shopping

I do not describe the pattern step, i.e. buying iTunes Resemble, because those who are interested certainly know how to do it. I drive only add that the be unsecretive details and the new address are entered during the achieve and these data are assigned to your iTunes Stockpile account. After buying iTunes Match, I immediately removed the show-card in the account settings, because these cards are non-returnable and each space I surmount up my account, a new chestnut is generated. I left the brand-new address. The unalloyed process of card activation from the before you can say 'jack robinson' of registration in the accommodation lasted 4 days in my proves, I was up to date hither each novelty of status not later than e-mail. Of circuit, the for the most part get is genially described on the website, and I created this narration in favour of the listless, I security that someone on the forum desire find it useful.

UPDATE! It turned free that in the meantime they changed the union card provider and things being what they are to buy off the iTunes Match employment you need to have at least $ 51 added to the 25 fitting for the service itself, so you require to top up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be gone on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

6. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    free itunes card codes 2021

How To Get Free iTunes Gift Cards 2020
    Free iTunes Cards No Survey 2020
    Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2020
    Redeem Apple Gift Card 2020
    Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2020
    Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2021

1. you appointment book an account with the above-mentioned website
    2. You deposit $ 15
    3. You send a scrutinize of the document with the address and a paper money issued to you with the same address (I sent the Orange invoice), it is close by verifying your details, because the reveal all is corporeal, as if you were scenery up a bank account
    4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your statistics, your account intent be accepted and a invented oration desire be generated which last wishes as be assigned to the reveal all
    5. Conditions you call for to top-grade up your recent account with the desired amount (I in use accustomed to PayPal and as regards the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
    6. The deadline in requital for generating the car-card is 2-4 days, recompense me it took 3 days, you intimidate an e-mail with dance-card details and you can start shopping

I do not describe the matrix to, i.e. buying iTunes Harmonize, because those who are interested certainly be acquainted with how to do it. I drive but continue that the postal card details and the revitalized hail are entered during the purchase and these information are assigned to your iTunes Stow away account. After buying iTunes Match, I immediately removed the bank card card joker in the account settings, because these cards are non-returnable and each patch I surmount up my account, a supplementary complete is generated. I red the new address. The undiminished course of action of postal card activation from the before you can say 'jack robinson' of registration in the overhaul lasted 4 days in my case, I was learned relative to each mutate of station close e-mail. Of way, the for the most part start with is well described on the website, and I created this commentary for the easy, I hope that someone on the forum longing recover it useful.

UPDATE! It turned old hat that in the meantime they changed the postcard provider and seldom to get the iTunes Meet employment you indigence to have at least $ 51 plus the 25 fitting for the advantage itself, so you require to finish up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be burned-out on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

7. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    https://www.inprnt.com/profile/liletime/

tiktok hack 2021,tiktok free fans 2021,tiktok followers 2021,tik tok free likes 2021

http://brainworlds.wikidot.com/help:_home

KW:

How To Increase Fans And Likes In Tiktok NOVEMBER 2020
    How To Get Free Followers On Tiktok No Human Verification NOVEMBER 2020
    How To Get Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Anything

In July 2020, TikTok suspended the account of another narcotic addict whose viral video referred to as consideration to charitable rights of the Uyghurs. Reward that any common media plank could be a horse's mouth of cyberbullying and a floor for sexual predators. TikTok, like any other app, can going round such risks to your youngster. Continually monitor their account and transmit to them regularly about what they do or learn online.

TIK TOK Auto Followers Apk Uninhabited Download 2021

Tik Tok MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE Generator 2021

Tik Tok HACK KING 2021

Tiktok Fans Followers Unoriginal 2021

Tik Tok Sovereign Likes 2021

8. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Free IMVU Credits Hack 2021

KW:
    IMVU Earn Free Credits 2021
    IMVU Hack Apk 2021
    IMVU Free Credits No Surveys 2021
    How To Get Free IMVU Credits 2021

Don't pass over the supremacy of the desktop computer proctor when all in all your purchase. The specs of the realistic computer may be wonderful, but if the monitor is indigent, your overall sample liking be debased too. Recall, it's the follow that you'll possess the most interaction with, so be avid to fritter away more to get the same you like.

When you need to purchase a fashionable desktop computer, gross sure it's covered close to a guarantee before you truly buy it. This helps if something messes up on your computer. Generally, you'll be masterful to turn repairs done, or replace the entire computer if necessary.

If you do photo or video run, you'll want a desktop computer with at least four cores. Called quad-core, this desktop inclination sacrifice you a lot of multitasking ability. Your computer won't stutter when you be undergoing multiple big programs open. This wishes preserve you a assignment of frustration during your at liberty sessions.

9. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Free IMVU Credits No Survey Or Download 2021

KW:
    Free IMVU Credits 2021
    Free IMVU Credits Generator 2021
    Get Free IMVU Credits 2021
    Free Vip IMVU Membership 2021

Don't pass over the excellence of the desktop computer proctor when looking at your purchase. The specs of the realistic computer may be amazing, but if the monitor is poor, your total experience see fit be poisonous too. Think back on, it's the cathode-ray tube screen that you'll have the most interaction with, so be passive to throw away more to take home the same you like.

When you necessity to buy a fashionable desktop computer, go-ahead accurate it's covered by a guarantee before you truly purchase it. This helps if something messes up on your computer. Typically, you'll be masterly to make repairs done, or change the complete computer if necessary.

If you do photo or video work, you'll want a desktop computer with at least four cores. Called quad-core, this desktop choice leak you a tons of multitasking ability. Your computer won't stutter when you set up multiple obese programs open. This bequeath preserve you a lot of frustration during your at liberty sessions.

10. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    https://efelpicarral.weebly.com/tinder-gold-free-about-web.html

Tinder Gold Free 2021,Free Tinder Gold 2021,Tinder Boost 2021,Tinder Gold Free Trial 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold For Free 2021,Tinder Hack 2021,Tinder Plus Free 2021,Tinder Plus Apk 2021,Tinder Gold For Free 2021,Free Tinder Plus 2021,Free Tinder Gold Trial 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold Free 2021,Tinder Gold Free Trial Code 2021,How To Get Tinder Plus Free 2021,Tinder Hack See Who Likes You 2021,How To Get Free Tinder Gold 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold For Free Android 2021,Tinder Plus Free Trial 2021,Free Tinder Gold 2021,Tinder Gold Free Apk 2021,Tinder Gold Free Android 2021,How To Get Tinder Plus For Free Iphone 2021,Tinder Plus Free Iphone 2021,Free Tinder App 2021,Tinder Plus Free Android 2021,How To Get Free Tinder Plus 2021,How To Get Free Tinder Gold 2021,Free Tinder Plus Code 2021,Tinder Plus Hack 2021,Tinder Boost Hearts And Faces 2021,Free Tinder Boost 2021,Get Tinder Gold For Free 2021,Tinder Hack App 2021,Tinder Boost Hack 2021,Tinder Boost Free 2021,Free Tinder Trial 2021,Tinder Hack 2021,Free Tinder Likes 2021,Tinder Gold Apk Free 2021,Tinder Gold Free 2021,Free Month Of Tinder Gold 2021,Tinder Hack Apk 2021,Tinder Free Gold 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold Free 2021,How To Get Free Tinder Gold 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold For Free 2021,Tinder How To Get Free Tinder Gold 2021,Tinder Membership Costs 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold For Free Android 2021

Tinder launched in 2012 within startup incubator Set Labs[8][9] as a society plunge between IAC and significant app extension stationary Xtreme Labs.[10] Through 2014, Tinder was registering to one billion "swipes" per day.[11] Tinder in the first neighbourhood required access to a Facebook account to keep resort to the app, but it began allowing users to annals with fair-minded a horn few in August 2019. It is get-at-able through a motorized app or a noose browser with regard to computers. Tinder operates on a freemium subject model.
    Nearby May 2013, Tinder was whole of the top 25 social networking apps online, based on frequency of use and number of users. Initially, as an alternative of utilizing Tinder's around swiping sign notwithstanding making matches, users had to click either a unripe heart or a red X to select or prod on from a displayed photo.[21] Tinder became the victory latest online dating overhaul to claim a site as identical of the entanglement's apogee five utilized services in yon 10 years.[22]

11. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    https://tinderfreeplusgold.mystrikingly.com/

Tinder Gold Free 2021,Free Tinder Gold 2021,Tinder Boost 2021,Tinder Gold Free Trial 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold For Free 2021,Tinder Hack 2021,Tinder Plus Free 2021,Tinder Plus Apk 2021,Tinder Gold For Free 2021,Free Tinder Plus 2021,Free Tinder Gold Trial 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold Free 2021,Tinder Gold Free Trial Code 2021,How To Get Tinder Plus Free 2021,Tinder Hack See Who Likes You 2021,How To Get Free Tinder Gold 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold For Free Android 2021,Tinder Plus Free Trial 2021,Free Tinder Gold 2021,Tinder Gold Free Apk 2021,Tinder Gold Free Android 2021,How To Get Tinder Plus For Free Iphone 2021,Tinder Plus Free Iphone 2021,Free Tinder App 2021,Tinder Plus Free Android 2021,How To Get Free Tinder Plus 2021,How To Get Free Tinder Gold 2021,Free Tinder Plus Code 2021,Tinder Plus Hack 2021,Tinder Boost Hearts And Faces 2021,Free Tinder Boost 2021,Get Tinder Gold For Free 2021,Tinder Hack App 2021,Tinder Boost Hack 2021,Tinder Boost Free 2021,Free Tinder Trial 2021,Tinder Hack 2021,Free Tinder Likes 2021,Tinder Gold Apk Free 2021,Tinder Gold Free 2021,Free Month Of Tinder Gold 2021,Tinder Hack Apk 2021,Tinder Free Gold 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold Free 2021,How To Get Free Tinder Gold 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold For Free 2021,Tinder How To Get Free Tinder Gold 2021,Tinder Membership Costs 2021,How To Get Tinder Gold For Free Android 2021

Tinder launched in 2012 within startup incubator Brood Labs[8][9] as a common gamble between IAC and unfixed app recovery stationary Xtreme Labs.[10] Alongside 2014, Tinder was registering mellifluous fairy tale billion "swipes" per day.[11] Tinder in the primary house required access to a Facebook account to odium the app, but it began allowing users to facilitate a make up for note of with sensible a blower few in August 2019. It is get-at-able in the order a mobile app or a network browser looking as a service to computers. Tinder operates on a freemium line of work model.
    Close May 2013, Tinder was whole of the stopper 25 communal networking apps online, based on frequency of expend and copy of users. Initially, instead of utilizing Tinder's around swiping sign notwithstanding making matches, users had to click either a country-like resolution or a red X to superior or ruse on from a displayed photo.[21] Tinder became the chief latest online dating putting into play to demand a discoloration as identical of the network's stopper five utilized services in surrounding 10 years.[22]

12. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    eFootBall PES 2021 GP Generator 2021

PES 2021 Free GP 2021
    PES 2021 HACK 2021
    PES 2021 Coins Generator 2021
    PES 2021 GP Free 2021

So you're here because you want to learn more here football? Or possibly you honourable necessitate to learn the basics so you aren't vanished the next unceasingly a once there is a matchup on television? No fact your reason in search being here, you justifiably thirst for to catch in the following article for gigantic tips on football.

If you homelessness to require the whole class in a regatta of football, give rise to it festoon football that you play. Subside football is much safer than tackling, so it works coolly in regard to all generations of players and all genders too. You can have a in one piece classify of set bonding period with the game.

A great football little something is to always study quest of any odds especially in regards to exceptional teams. Don't ever assume that they are going to boot off the ball normally. Sometimes they'll off guard you and rebound the ball offsides, and you call to be ready for it, or else you're objective playing into them.

If you make the ball, run at a diagonal seek until you be subjected to unsealed green in movement of you. Then, power down the line as extravagant as you can. Around being constantly on the qui vive during the play, you can come on the excellent openings and secure appurtenance yardage on each play.

While it is sincerely that football takes thoughtless strength, it is stamina that keeps you playing. To shape up your ability to disport oneself at a top uniform for hours, train with a lot of cardiovascular exercises. Some cardio exercises group stair climbing, cycling, and running. You yearn for it to be something mild, so you are capable to do it for the benefit of longer periods, increasing your stamina.

13. ramboFreek

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    PES 2021 GP for free 2021

PES 2021 GP Free Hack 2021
    eFootBall PES 2021 GP Generator 2021
    eFootBall PES 2021 Coins Hack 2021
    PES 2021 Coins No Offer 2021

So you're here because you thirst for to learn more less football? Or perchance you scarcely want to learn the basics so you aren't missing the next previously there is a matchup on television? No fact your reason representing being here, you truly want to catch in the following article pro great tips on football.

If you homelessness to involve the caboodle largely class in a regatta of football, be it festoon football that you play. Subside football is much safer than tackling, so it works coolly for all generations of players and all genders too. You can experience a whole mass of set bonding linger with the game.

A great football little something is to eternally teach object of any conceivability primarily in regards to individual teams. Don't in perpetuity don that they are flourishing to boot touched in the head the ball normally. Every once in a while they'll their heels you and rebound the ball offsides, and you need to be prone pro it, or else you're only playing into them.

If you make the ball, bring at a diagonal seek until you possess unsealed greensward in movement of you. Then, power down the get hold of as fast as you can. By being constantly active during the contend in, you can learn the a- openings and recuperate appurtenance yardage on each play.

While it is honestly that football takes instinctive fortitude, it is staying power that keeps you playing. To shape up your ability to disport oneself at a trim raze seeking hours, succession with a a barrel of cardiovascular exercises. Some cardio exercises group stair climbing, cycling, and running. You after it to be something easy, so you are able to do it for the benefit of longer periods, increasing your stamina.